Re: 6th Grader Alt-Process Recommendation

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 03/07/04-09:32:05 PM Z

How about...chemigrams! Polli Marriner did a number of workshops with
children that age and younger and it looked like a lot of fun. There's no
doing it 'wrong', a relatively high wow factor, and it's relatively
non-toxic. You can even recycle fogged silver paper in the process.

Check out the first two links of this page for more about process:
http://chemigramist.com/links.html

Good luck!
Jon