RE: Platinum, platinum/pigment Images in gallery

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/08/04-10:37:25 AM Z

Yes, I want to learn it too... I have hard time in locating smooth hot
press watercolor papers in my area (and they're costly compared to
inkjet papers too) but if I can print say... vandykes (untoned/gold
toned), kallitypes (gold/platinum toned) to clay coated (and calcium
carbonate buffered - this obviously keep cyanotype out of the
compatible process list) ultra-smooth matte inkjet papers (such as Epson
Heavyweight Matte, Epson Enhanced Matte or Hahnemuehle Photo Rag series)
that would be very nice. Any experience with these papers (or others)?
How do these hold out to wet processing?

Regards,
Loris.