Re: platinum exposure question

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 03/09/04-12:18:38 PM Z

Christina,

Forget the light source. 45 minutes in the Montana Sun and it's still
1-1/2 stops underexposed??? With a digital neg???

In my UV box, inkjet negs print in 2 - 2.5 minutes and imagesetter negs
print in about 3 minutes. Most of my Rollo Pyro negs print in 3 to 10
minutes.

Need more info: what is the substrate for the digital negs? Rubylith??

What is in the 15/7/24 mix? Pt? Pd? Ferric No. 2? Na2?

Paper?

Something is definitely wrong, and it's not the light source.

Kerik

--
Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com