Re: platinum chemistry

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/10/04-02:08:59 PM Z

Sandy,

Rumor is that the author of the digital section is that strange
hehehehehehe (or is it heehaw?) guy. If so it will be well done
because Mark really knows his stuff in this area and I have
personally benefited greatly from his expertise in my own work with
making digital negatives.

BTW, I am also in the book with a brief appendix on UV lights.

I'll look forward to reading Dick's new book. Reading what Mark has researched and created in regard to digital or inkjet negatives will be interesting as well.

Does anyone know when the release date might be?

Thanks,

Don Bryant