Re: Cleanliness is next to godliness

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 03/11/04-09:26:04 AM Z

When I worked at a photo store many, many moons ago, I was told the best
procedure is to rinse with warm-hot water until you can't smell (or feel) the
chemicals in the vessel any more and never use soap. Plastic is more difficult
to clean, of course, because it is porous. If it's a jug or jar, fill it
halfway with hot water, close the lid, and shake. 3 or 4 good passes with hot
water over the inside and out usually does the trick with water-soluable solutions.

Is this what you were looking for?

Jon