Re: Alternative Processes and Concept and Temporality and...

From: Steve Bell ^lt;sbell1@artic.edu>
Date: 03/11/04-11:42:26 AM Z

Hey John,

well, i didn't really expect all 600 list members to reply, and in fact, if
they did i would be happy to read all of their thoughts. fact is, of those 600
members i think there is a core group of people who participate in
conversations, so i'm not too worried.

anyway, we're getting off topic. so maybe this thread is fizzling.

cheers,

Steve

Quoting Grafist@aol.com: