Re: enlarged negs - questions on process

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 03/12/04-08:29:09 AM Z

Ian
I have been doing the direct reversal negatives for over a year now. I am
sold on it. It is very easy to tune your Dmax to the process you are
working with, the lith film is cheap so you don't feel bad about
experimenting to get the best negative. I have a few tricks that I
gathered that I would be happy to pass along if you decide to get into it.
Marek