Re: Reversal processing, user's tips

From: Ian Greant ^lt;ian@51north.com>
Date: 03/12/04-05:38:14 PM Z

well! Silly me, spend all that money on an expensive light meter and I'd
never thought to use it in the darkroom.. some of us think inside the box
too much ;)

Everyone who contributed thanks, but a big thank you to Marek for taking
the time to type all this out... Looks like I'll try the reversal method.

Cheers,
Ian Greant