Re: Paraformaldehyde

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 03/17/04-09:39:34 PM Z

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, T. E. Andersen wrote:

 If you want to do that, why not just use the commercial
> formalin? Surely, it can't be used to make drugs???? But then again, my
> experience in making drugs is zero :-). The only alt-photo

I've been told several times by people who worked in hospital labs that
the formaldehyde kept disappearing from LOCKED cabinets. I don't think
those folks were making gum prints. I also got the original story from a
number of sources -- a chemistry professor & someone in, you should pardon
the expression, law enforcement.

J.