Re: Re: silly paper wetting question

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 03/19/04-12:43:11 PM Z

Katharine,

For along time Arches used a animal by product size and possibaly formaldahyde
to stablise it this may cause some of the problems. We coat better than they
do. A good friend was working on a book project with some Czech paper very in
consistant results. It looked as though the paper had been sized with a brush.

Keep up the good fight

Jan Pietrzak