Re: Mounting digital and alt images to metal

From: Fran Engelcke ^lt;fengelcke@hotmail.com>
Date: 03/22/04-12:28:55 PM Z

So far I've been able to find everything but the Vernice Brillante Tempera.
I've tried the local art stores in the NW. Does anyone have any idea
stateside where this can be found?

Fran

>From: Kate Mahoney <kateb@paradise.net.nz>
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Re: Mounting digital and alt images to metal
>Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:49:33 +1200
>
>I used dry mounting tissue (sorry I don't know the brand) to "temporarily"
>fix sheets of printmaking paper to aluminium for multiple gum coating. The
>results were hardly temporary!! this may be some help
>Kate

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp