Vernice Brillante Tempera

From: henk thijs ^lt;henk.thijs@hetnet.nl>
Date: 03/23/04-04:06:45 PM Z

It mustn't be exactly this stuff. As I said , I found it in an art
shop. It is used for watercolor, gouache and tempera, just for
UV-protection and bringing back a bit of the 'underwater-effect'.
This latter is minor! What they advice to make this effect stronger
is to spray some fixer on it before applying the Vernice stuff. A
watercolor artist told me that he used for the first step normal
colorless vernis, normally used for wood.
Cheers,
Henk

--
Henk Thijs  - Photography