Re: large film holders

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/24/04-08:36:25 AM Z

Judy,

There are two main sources in the US at this time for ULF film
holders, AWB and S&S. AWB holders are made by a fellow named Alan
Brubaker and S&S holders are produced by Sandy King and Sam Wang.
Wiser also markets film holders but the ones I have seen have not
been built to the same standard as the AWB and S&S lines. And of
course there are the Lotus holders, produced in Europe, and Tachihara
holders in 11X14 size only, produced in Japan I believe.

People should know that with the exception of the 11X14" format there
are no standards for ULF holders. For that reason you should
absolutely clarify issues of fit with your camera before placing an
order for a ULF holder.

Sandy King