RE: large film holders

From: Robert Newcomb ^lt;Robert.Newcomb@gactr.uga.edu>
Date: 03/25/04-07:18:15 AM Z

I'm sure that Sandy knows more about holders then I do. Having said that, I
understood that their is a standard for 14x17 holders, probably based on the
ones that Fidelity use to make. I have seen the dimensions listed before. I
also will say that the Lotus company in Europe is very user friendly. They go
out of their way to be helpful. I have 3 of the 14x17 holders from them and
they are very nice.
Robert N.