RE: large film holders

From: Robert Newcomb ^lt;Robert.Newcomb@gactr.uga.edu>
Date: 03/25/04-07:55:18 AM Z

Yes, I am sure to say that many of the very old 14x17 cameras do not use this
standard. I had to work some careful magic on my camera back to make it
accept the newer standard holders. People can sometimes find an old ULF
camera for not too much money, but feeding it holders can be difficult and
expensive!.
Robert N.