Re: Large paper negative step wedge

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 03/25/04-09:24:18 AM Z

John,

Paper step wedges (called reflection step wedge instead of transmission step
wedge which we normally use) are availabe commercially. They are used when
shooting when shooting paste-up for negatives for printing. Now that this
step has gone digital, it might be harder to find, but I believe Stouffer
makes them.

Or as you said, you can make one easily.

Dave S