RE: GOOP FOR TRIPOD LEGS

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 03/27/04-05:06:55 PM Z

Bob,

Most large hardware stores sell "crutch tips" in severeal didderent sizes
that woul slip over the end o the tripod legs. They come in a black and a
white rubber. Maybe they are also called "cane tips."

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com

&gt;From: Bob Kiss &lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
&gt;To: &quot;ALT PHO PROC.&quot; &lt;alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca&gt;
&gt;Subject: GOOP FOR TRIPOD LEGS
&gt;Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:58:52 -0400
&gt;
&gt;DEAR LIST,
&gt; The rubber feet have broken and come off the legs of my tripods.
&gt; I recall a few years ago one or two postings about some goop or
liquid
&gt;that one could buy at a regular hardware store. You dip the tripod leg
into
&gt;it, let it dry, and it forms a rubber-like foot.
&gt; The problem is that I think these were sent under a different
subject
&gt;heading so I can't seem to find them.
&gt;***As this is a repeat, please e-mail me off list to give me the name of
the
&gt;product and the kind of store (hardware?) where I can find it. I will
be in
&gt;the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area in late May so I could easily go to Home
&gt;Despot, Lowes or any other store.
&gt; Thanks in advance...
&gt; CHEERS!
&gt; BOB