GOOP FOR TRIPOD LEGS

From: Bob Kiss ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 03/27/04-11:58:52 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
    The rubber feet have broken and come off the legs of my tripods.
    I recall a few years ago one or two postings about some goop or liquid
that one could buy at a regular hardware store. You dip the tripod leg into
it, let it dry, and it forms a rubber-like foot.
    The problem is that I think these were sent under a different subject
heading so I can't seem to find them.
***As this is a repeat, please e-mail me off list to give me the name of the
product and the kind of store (hardware?) where I can find it. I will be in
the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area in late May so I could easily go to Home
Despot, Lowes or any other store.
    Thanks in advance...
                            CHEERS!
                                BOB