Re: obscure arcane knowledge

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 03/27/04-05:26:12 PM Z

Etienne,
These mirror my results as well.

I use a series 37000 ultra fine point Sharpie and I've never had a problem
with the markers eating away at my discs. (Though I don't know how long this
would take. My oldest discs are 3 years old.)

I live in Minnesota - plenty of humidity, hot summers and 68-degree winters.

I NEVER use CDRWs. The reason is that I want to make sure that my files
won't get changed. If I need to burn a new disc with some changes, no sweat.
But once they go onto the disc, I have a record.

Barry Kleider
Photographer. Arts Educator.
612.722.9701
email: bkleider@sihope.com