Re: OT - Paper trimmer experience, anyone?

From: tripspud ^lt;tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: 03/29/04-07:03:04 PM Z

Hi David,

       I like the old Nikor trimmers, I've got the 20 inch model because the
board is 20x20 with 1/2 scribes. It's not as safe as today's but much quicker,
as the cutting wheel turns out and away. I think they were discontinued because
of the hazard. Sometimes, infrequently available on eBay.

Best,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net