RE: NICE STUFF

From: Bob Kiss ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 03/30/04-04:31:49 AM Z

DEAR GREGORY, JIM ET AL.,
        Thanks so much for your kind words. I am exhausted from shooting,
processing and printing PT/PD prints for the opening of my show on Sunday,
April 4th. Such kind words are very encouraging when the energy is failing.
        The show comprises 25 prints of the Chattel Houses of Barbados. I still
have a few more sheets of 8X10 and to process, print, and get to the framer.
        Thanks again!
                CHEERS!
                BOB