Re: Carbon Color

From: T. E. Andersen ^lt;postlister@microscopica.com>
Date: 03/30/04-06:00:37 PM Z

philippe berger wrote:

> The reddisch image is not a cyanotype, it is a "Color Process" (it is a
> gomme aux poudres)
> http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger/colordemo.html

Hi Philippe!

This proces got my attention, as it seems suitable for making pictures
with pigments that can not easily be used for other processes (e.g. some
glass powders).

I don't read french, so I used an automatic translator on the web to
read your web-page (http://w3.systranlinks.com/systran/cgi). I believe
the translation was good enough to get the main points. However, I was
unable to find any details in the process. Do you have more detailed
information that you would be willing to share?

Best regards,

Tom Einar Andersen