Réf. : Re: Carbon Color

From: philippe berger ^lt;mineurdecharbon@skynet.be>
Date: 03/31/04-09:12:28 AM Z

Hi Tom,

I am working on this process during 5 years (1990-1995)
I am writting a book with all the details of the process for making picture
Color"
I am a copie of the United States Patent Office jan 26 1926 included in my
book

http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger/matiere4.html
http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger/livre4.jpg
http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger/diversimage7.jpg