Re: Glutaraldehyde: a cautionary tale (LONG!)

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/30/04-06:43:09 PM Z

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer@pacifier.com>
Subject: Glutaraldehyde: a cautionary tale (LONG!)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:07:56 +0000

> whether it's something as frightening as what happened to me. My 25
> cents worth,

Here's my 5 cents worth... I went out to drink until bars kicked
people out, and because I was so hungry I went to a cheap greasy
hamburger shop last night. This morning I had headache, sore muscle,
dry throat and rough voice, and upset stomach. Since I had headache
with drinks before, muscle ache, dry throat, rough voice and upset
stomach must be because of that cheap greasy hamburger. If you don't
want to be in a miserable shape like me, don't go there!

(yes you can go on like how many rats you saw there, etc.)

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie." (Bob Dylan 2000)