RE: Pre-shrink paper for gum (oa to Katherine)

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 03/31/04-08:10:21 AM Z

..Thanks Dave,

I was under the impression that a coated but unexposed print should be
exposed ASAP, and to be carefull not to expose it too much to room light,
but seeing your experienc I shouldn't worry about it.

Do you use 4 pins in each corner? (I have a nice printing frame with 2 pins,
and an ordinairy office punch to punch the fiting holes)

Best,

Cor