Re: Casein and acrylic paint

From: Guido Ceuppens ^lt;guido.ceuppens@antwerpen.be>
Date: 03/31/04-10:31:10 AM Z

pete wrote:

> Guido,
>
> Why bother with casein when you can use egg? I have now simplified the egg
  Pete,
Whole thing started when I got ready to try your Temperaprint process. I
got a tube of acrylic paint but could not find Am Dichromate or Yupo.
When the casein discussion came about on the list I got some powdered
milk to try that route in the meantime, but then realised I had some
casein in the cupboard and tried to make the colloid using more or less
the instructions given for casein from powdered milk,using ammonia first
borax, also in the cupboard, came later. Used the acrylic paint because
I had it anyway, used your instructions for Temperaprint because they
were clear and complete. Will surely try the egg later but have to find
Yupo first.
Greetings
Guido