Re: Casein and acrylic paint

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 03/31/04-07:49:53 AM Z

Guido,

Why bother with casein when you can use egg? I have now simplified the egg
mixing. Crack three or four eggs into a kitchen blender whisk for thirty
seconds get instant pure egg emulsion every time! also my instructions in
the use of acrylic in the Temperaprint process applies to Liquitex
concentrated artist colour. Other acrylics may or may not work better.
Finally watercolour and pure ground pigment also work very well. It is just
that I like the acrylic look in the print, personal taste not essential
technique,

Greetings from the UK

Pete

http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/peter_fredrick.html