Re: Developing sheet film in open-ended PVC tubes

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/31/04-01:45:09 PM Z
Re: Developing sheet film in open-ended PVC tubes
I would have thought development of palladium prints in tubes would result in streaking as I've always read and been told that the developer should be 'dumped' on the print very quickly or 'tide' lines would result, especially with hot developer like P.O.

Don Bryant