Re: Bergger Versus Forte/ PMK testing.

From: Gregory W Blank ^lt;gblank@bellatlantic.net>
Date: 05/03/04-05:56:14 AM Z

Thanks Sandy;

I can agree with the Classic versus the Forte 200
as I am positive beyond doubt those are the same
beast (knowing the histories and who sells them).

The Bergger versus Forte based on what I am
seeing merits some additional testing perhaps using various developers.
I will heed and consider what your say, as I value your input.

I am again saying at this point; that I was extimating 20% so it could
be more. The Bergger rated at 200 is clearly better.
The Forte lacks density as has been my experience,
I intially anticipated no difference so the results come
as some surprise.

My secondary question based on your statement, is this;
if they are the same film (Forte & Bergger) would not the stain
in the base non image areas match, they do not,
Bergger again has alot more stain.