Re: scanning negs and whoops

From: Catherine Rogers ^lt;crogers@mpx.com.au>
Date: 05/04/04-06:19:20 PM Z

Mark

It runs fine on a G4, but I don't have one of those! Imacon, the manufacturers, don't know how to get it to run on a G5 with OSX either!
Finding a SCSI card and/or functioning connections which work on OS10.3 (or 10.2.9) on a G5 seems to be the problem.

I will, however, certainly ask my techies about dumping the preferences file. Thanks for the suggestion.

Catherine
PS Reward still on offer. Mr PhotoGecko MIGHT end up with it on the strength of his excellent emails.