Re: scanning negs and whoops

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/04/04-09:24:11 PM Z

Catherine,

Have you tried a SCSI<>Firewire Adaptor? I think the Flextight III came
with one of those.

I'm sorry I missed any reference to a reward for solving your problem. Was
this reward something that would only appeal to a gecko? Would a blue
tongued skink also be interested in this reward? This reward wouldn't be a box of
live crickets, would it?

You folks aren't really gonna shoot those little koala bears over there are
you? You sure do have your plagues—rabbits, kangaroos, grasshoppers,
koalas..... it sounds like the Apocalypse.... you'll need Mad Max to come back and
take care of things... though he seems awfully busy with miracles here right now.

I think the list should appoint a committee to review those emails from Mr.
Gecko, just to make sure they are appropriate and pertain to alternative
processes only.

Good luck with the Imacon/G5. Should be a nice combination.

Mark Nelson
—to be of service is my reward