Re: scanning negs and whoops

From: Catherine Rogers ^lt;crogers@mpx.com.au>
Date: 05/06/04-05:14:53 PM Z

Mark,

We are attempting to try a SCSI <>Firewire adaptor - finding the right one is proving difficult. Thanks for that - you might have got it... A miracle is also a really, really good idea.

I put out the fact that I was offering a reward as a PS to an earlier email. So some may have missed it. The reward is open to anyone. Yes, it probably would appeal to a gecko - I'm sure Arches Aquarelle (satine) is very delicious to all kinds of critters including blue-tongued lizards. More so perhaps if a lovely fruity still-life is printed on it in gum for example. (That wasn't going to be the print image offered as a reward but I might re-think that one.) The grasshopper plague is largely over due to the arrival of cooler weather, thank goodness. So, no, no matchboxes full of them.

But, there is no end to the apocalyptic disasters here in Australia. Humans are prepared to reduce populations of koalas and kangaroos by shooting them (or running over them in cars and trucks) and also clear-fell thousands of acres of ancient hardwood forests and turn 400 year old trees into woodchips. Hundreds of thousands more native animals are burned and poisoned in that process. Oh, I'll stop now.

Thanks for your contribution
Catherine