Re: Glutaraldehyde again

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/05/04-05:58:58 AM Z

P.S. I'll be extremely glad to see the end of this batch of Fabriano Uno
paper. If I had any sense I'd just ditch it or use it for drawing paper
or something instead of wasting time trying to render it printable;
surely the time and aggravation haven't been compensated by any
corresponding improvement in the paper's usability.
kt