Re: fabriano paper

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 05/05/04-01:12:34 PM Z

The current discussion of changes in paper but not the name, is sort of a
tradition -- ever since I've been using "artists" paper it's been
happening, which is why, if you find a paper (or gum, or other product,
anything really given by a corporation) you really like, it's a good idea
to lay in a supply. The corporation is guaranteed to change it sooner or
later-- and will not send you a printed announcement. I'd rather be stuck
with a batch I'm tired of than have the new version driving me crazy.

Speaking of which, Chris mentioned a *new* "Fabriano Artistico" she
likes... What does the watermark say? Is it the same (as I recall that
was "Fabriano 100/100") or other ?.. I've found the watermarks in Fabriano
especially fey... So they changed the paper, not the name or watermark...?

Judy