Re: Kentmere Art Document

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 05/05/04-01:22:51 PM Z

> Hello to the whole list.
>
> Next month of June I will move to England, to the state of Devon and in
> short to the city of PLYMOUTH. Does somebody know if in that city of
> Plymouth I can find a store of photographic supplies and especially
> paper
> Kentmere Art Document?.
> Please if somebody knows some place, it can contact outside of the list.
> Thank you
>
> Pardon for my English: text translated by computer.

I don't know Plymouth, but the paper (and other materials) is readily
available by mail-order in the UK if there isn't a shop there.

One supplier with a wide range of materials for alt process work is
Silverprint in London www.silverprint.co.uk though I haven't used their
mail order as I can easily drop by.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/