Experience of different papers for alt. procs?

From: Malin Fabbri ^lt;altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 05/06/04-11:39:43 AM Z

Hello all!
I just thought I'd appeal to all you kind and helpful people to share
your hours of experience experimenting with different papers in the
darkroom.
A question I often get from beginners is which paper is best to use,
I have my favourites, but what could be better than asking other
experts?
I've put together a couple of questions and if you have the time to
fill them out, I, and many more will appreciate it. (I will publish
the results on the site here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art014.html
so everyone can share this information.)
If you could email like this I'd appreciate it:
-----
Example:
Process: Cyanotypes
Works: Fabriano artistico, 140-lb hot-pressed paper
Doesn't work well: Winston and Newton papers
-----
For the processes you use, and also add any additional tips you have
I would be most grateful.
For those of you producing digital negatives, I would also appreciate
if you could mail which 'paper' you print on and which ink that works
best.
(You could mail me 'off list' if you want.)
Kind regards,
Malin

(For those of you who don't know me, I am the editor of a site
AlternativePhotography.com that collects and share information on
alternative photographic processes.)

=====
Malin Fabbri
malin@alternativephotography.com
Join the newsletter and be the first to find out what's new
(no spamming - and never more than once a week):
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html
All about the art of Alternative photography and processes