Re: Pictorico Large format Discontinued

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 05/07/04-08:03:32 AM Z

You mentioned Dura-Trans...I was talking to a guy today about using it for
transparencies in polymer photogravure. Neither of us were sure it would
work well since Duratrans is a color process. Generally my transparencies
have been inkjet using only black pigmented ink or imagesetter output. My
experiments using colored pigmented inkjet output have been disasterous.
You say you use DuraTrans though. Should I gamble the $35 and try it?

Jon