Re: Pictorico Large format Discontinued

From: Craig Zammiello ^lt;zamm@optonline.net>
Date: 05/07/04-08:50:40 AM Z

Jon,
That's up to you... It does work, and quite well if you are able to work out
the densities between you and your service bureau... Remember, they are RGB,
meaning you should convert your grayscale image to RGB for output.
 If you are working small, 8X10 or less, then I would recommend using a film
recorder such as Fuji makes. Again, this is RGB, but it is exposed onto
actual E6 chrome film and they come out spectacular. A lot easier to control
your density range of output also.
Again, not cheap, but once you get results they are worth it.
I don't have any idea what ranges you need for polymer, but it is fairly
easy to get a .30 highlight to 1.75 shadow in these films.
Best, Craig Z