FW: 24" Transparency Film

From: Jim Collum ^lt;jcollum@airespace.com>
Date: 05/07/04-10:30:12 AM Z

from Pictorico this morning:

Jim,

        We are reworking our Retail offering. During this transition we will not be offering the roll stock from our web site. We do however, sell the product through another source called Chromaline. They in turn private label the product.
        There designation is: AccuArt(tm) 2 Premium Waterproof Inkjet Film for Pigment and Dye Inks <http://www.chromaline.com/accuart2.html>

        There web site is: http://www.chromaline.com/prepress.html You can go to their site and find an outlet near you to order from.

        We will also be selling the transparency products through other distribution under the Pictorico brand in the near future. I'll put a link on the web site when this happens.

Thank you for your continued interest in Pictorico products.

Bill Szyper
Sales Manager
Pictorico Ink Jet Media
bszyper@pictorico.com