Pigmented inks

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 05/07/04-01:47:59 PM Z

Jon,
What I meant was pigmented color inks. I have an Epson 2200 and print with
all colors. At least I think that the printer uses all the inks as all the
cartridges get low at about the same rate. My medium of choice is
palladium for now and I can not praise enough the didital negatives made
on this printer. Absolutely smooth tonal gradations (my negatives are 16
bit). From pure black to most delicate highlights and all in between. It
took me some time to come up with a correct curve (or actually learn about
curves as I am new to digital), but now I can modify it to suit my
negative needs in a systematic way in no time.
This starts to sound like the "gum war". Two people, same equipment,
totaly different results.
Marek