Re: VanDyke Brown

From: Jon Danforth ^lt;jdanforth@sc.rr.com>
Date: 05/11/04-12:28:42 PM Z

Since we're on the subject of VDBs, can I ask those of you that have seen
them in person to compare them to the look of something that I've been
making lately? I really like the look of Ilford warmtone fibre after being
toned in Selenium for 5 minutes. I find that the blacks take on a dark
chocolate look. Do VDBs have a similar look? What are the differences?

Thanks,
Jon