RE: VanDyke Brown

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 05/13/04-03:20:46 PM Z

Galina says,

"You may see some of these prints on my website under "Touching softly"
and "Soft Lyrics" projects."

   www.galina.no

Galina,

Your website just keeps getting better and better. I've always liked the
way you use cutting edge technology to display your work with lo-tech
processes. They compliment each other nicely.

I'm frustrated though. The first time I entered, I heard Tom Waits. The
second time, a compelling narrative, then a woman singing kind of like Mari
Boine, then a woman singing like Linda Thompson, then more Waits. Lot's more
Waits. I kept leaving and entering, trying to hear the women singing again,
but they never came back. Who are they?

Keith