Re: VanDyke Brown

From: Galina Manikova ^lt;galina@online.no>
Date: 05/13/04-06:24:10 AM Z

Hello to all,

I have worked for a while with van dyke on silk toned in selenium and
gold, sometimes handcolored.

I agree with Sandy that plating of silver does not seem to change the
process or the print.

I have used van dyke solution that has been standing for over a year
and it worked just fine. But I think the prints are slightly different
in color now.

You may see some of these prints on my website under "Touching softly"
and "Soft Lyrics" projects.

Beware: you need Flash Player 6 or later and Internet Explorer to watch
my site! A strong computer and a quick telephone line is recommended
too.

Best regards,

Galina Manikova
   www.galina.no