Re: OT: Slightly - Korona 12x20 Lens Recommendation?

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 05/15/04-10:04:46 AM Z

Sean, you might want to take a look at the Bostick & Sullivan website. There you will find
an extensive list of lenses and image circles. It's been very useful to me in my ongoing
hunt for a short lens to cover 7x17. I don't have the specific link for the page, but it
shouldn't be hard to find. If you can't locate it, let me know and I will dig up the link.

Mike