RE: New Cyanotype

From: Rick Retzlaff ^lt;rretzlaff@shaw.ca>
Date: 05/15/04-09:04:02 PM Z

One more thing I almost forgot. I did some paper testing a couple of years
back and I put the results on the (a very primitive) web site. If you're
interested, please see:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/rretzlaff/cyanopapertest.htm

CTII is the new cyanotype. CTI is traditional.

Note that this is before I started using drafting velum.