Re: Negative Cleaning Help

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/16/04-02:02:17 AM Z

Katharine Thayer wrote:
 After exposure there were all these bits of dried
> coating on the emulsion side of the negative, just as you described. I
> put the negative in the wash with the print and the dried coating washed
> right off.

P.S. I should make clear that I put the negative into the wash water
with the print only because I didn't care about the negative and I
didn't want to go to any trouble over it. If it's a negative you care
about, you'll of course want to put it in clean water, not in
dichromate-laced water.
kt