Re: Tanning theory of dichromated colloids (was gelatin

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/18/04-02:30:54 AM Z

MARTINM wrote:
        Katharine Thayer wrote:

>> "I didn't completely understand what he was saying so I haven't incorporated
>> it into my thinking. But is this what you're talking about?"

>I was thinking of adding monomers to the colloid

Yes, I completely misread the phrase "sufficient for certain monomers to
initiate polymerization." On re-reading it's perfectly clear; I
apologize for running off in an unproductive direction, and thank you
for patiently explaining in more detail what you meant. I still doubt
this has any relevance to gum printing, but I do appreciate the
dialogue very much.
kt