Re: Tanning theory of dichromated colloids (was gelatin

From: MARTINM ^lt;martinm@SoftHome.net>
Date: 05/09/04-03:37:09 AM Z

"(...) how similar gelatin and gum are and why I should take the
hardening of gelatin with chrome alum as a model for the photoprocess of
dichromated gum. ;-) I don't think gum and gelatin are are much closer
than gum and leather, and they are sure way farther apart than gelatin
and leather."

So dichromated gum would be much closer to dichromated cellulose or
dichromated glucose/fructose?

Martin