Re: New Cyanotype

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 05/18/04-08:30:54 PM Z

Loris,
     I made my own new cyanotype and it was a cinch. I also had no problem
with it, it prints dark and rich, I really loved it and preferred it to the
classic formula, but right now I am back to using classic because it is sooo
cheap and easy to make. I didn't ever double coat the new formula. I am
also nowhere near an expert on cyano so I hate to even offer this info; the
cyano king is really Sam Wang (and he does NOT prefer the new formula).
Chris