New Cyanotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 05/13/04-03:37:27 AM Z

I will prepare/mix "new cyanotype" this weekend. Any remarks on what can
go wrong or what should I pay attention - from those who did it before -
will be appreciated. BTW, I keep Ammonium Iron(III) Oxalate in B&S's
original packaging and not in dark. Is there any possibility of
"fogging" (because it says light sensitive)? I would also like to
receive remarks/suggestions (about paper, printing/exposing,
processing/clearing ect.) from people who had made the transition from
classic cyanotype to new cyanotype. I'm expecting a better dmax compared
to double coated classic cyanotype - do you find this possible?

TIA,
Loris.